Saturday, July 2, 2011

Local Loop



On busy holiday weekends I taper down my rides so I have some energy left for the festivities later in the day.  The local loop provides the perfect mix of scenic views and distance for a short workout.  While I was having coffee and watching the first stage of the Tour de France passing thunderstorms worked through the area.  After a late breakfast of scrambled eggs and New Zealand kiwi fruits and more coffee the sun came out and dried things out.



I'm not sure what is happening here but the multi-colored spools of wire I had to photograph.


Local Loop

Bike:  HP Velotechnik Street Machine
Distance:  20.01 miles
Ride Time:  1:27:48
Average Speed:  13.6 mph
Max Speed:  28.7 mph




1 comment:

  1. Been watching the Tour de France myself. Today is 140 miles as fast as you can pedal. Hard for me to imagine.

    ReplyDelete