Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Commute of 2011



The sun came out today so instead of driving my car I rode the Titanium General Purpose Bike to take care of some errands.  The weather has been unseasonably warm so I took advantage and got in a last commute for 2011.  The streets were still wet from rains earlier in the morning but my fenders did their job keeping me dry.  I can't believe it's been six years since I built up the Ti GP Bike.  In those six years my bike has served me well as an urban commuter.  The titanium mountain bike frame provides a responsive yet buttery smooth ride that makes every trip a joy.  As an added bonus no rust or paint to chip when locking up.  The only thing I've done is put air in the tires and lube the chain once in a while.  I think I'll make a new years resolution to do more commuting on this great bike.

Happy New Years and Ride Safe in 2012!
   




1 comment:

  1. Just one of many famous quotes:

    "When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle". ~ Elizabeth West

    I hope I never grow too old to ride my bike....

    ReplyDelete