Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Hills of North Central Ohio



With the mercury in the thermometer topping out at just over 60 degrees and sunny skies on a November Sunday afternoon I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be than on one of my two wheelers.  Today I rode in four counties logging over 100 miles through the scenic hills of North Central Ohio.  The high point of my journey was the curvy roads of Mohican State Park in Southern Ashland County.  Mohican country offers everything for the outdoorsman.  Killer mountain bike trails, camping, fishing/hunting, hiking and miles of twisty state routes and by-ways for motorcycle adventure.  I've mentioned before on this blog that I'm lucky to have this outdoor paradise a short 45 minute ride from my home.
 




2 comments:

  1. A great way to spend a day. Looks like you're really enjoying the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, Yes and taking advantage of the Indian summer. We've had some nice days here lately. Unfortunately it won't last. Oh well, time to dust off the skis.

    ReplyDelete